Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are boomski. headquarters located?
boomski. is located in Orange County, California.
- Who makes your apparel? Where is the clothing manufactured?
Our apparel is woven overseas and printed in the United States. All of our apparel are original designs and created by our awesome design team.
- Where are your supplements manufactured?
Our supplements are manufactured in a cGMP certified facility in Southern California. All of our ingredients are imported within the United States.
- How do I change/reset my account password? Can I change my address and/or contact information?
- How do I make payments?
At this time, boomski. accepts payments via PayPal and credit/debit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover). We use highly secure systems to assure the safety and protection of all our customers.
- How do I use a coupon?
To use a coupon, simply add the coupon or promotional code on the Checkout page. You must have a registered account with boomski.
- How do I share your products/company with my friends?
Thanks for the love! Share boomski. via Social Media. We are active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Use the handle @passtheboomski to find us!
- How can I get involved with boomski.?
If you would like to be involved in the development of boomski., please send us an email at email@example.com.
Product Knowledge and Information
- What is pre-workout?
Pre-workout is a powder that combines with liquid to be consumed prior to exercise and training in order to boost performance and recovery. To read about the science behind the ingredients in our pre-workout, click here: ULTRA Pre-Workout
- What ingredients are in your supplements?
Every supplement product has the exact label image on the product page. Our supplement facts are displayed with full transparency to ensure you are receiving a high quality product with full clinical doses.
- Are your supplements FDA approved?
Currently, dietary supplements are not subject to FDA regulations; however, our supplements are manufactured under strict production guidelines of the CA Dept. of Public Health and meet FDA criteria.
- How much caffeine is safe? How much caffeine is in ULTRA pre-workout?
According to the EFSA, a healthy adult can consume up to 400 mg of caffeine in a day. boomski.’s ULTRA pre-workout contains 200 mg of caffeine, which is a similar to the amount of caffeine in 1.5 cups of coffee.
5. Why do some pre-workouts cause a jittery/tingling sensation?
Many pre-workouts, including boomski.’s ULTRA, contain Beta Alanine. Beta Alanine is associated with muscular strength and endurance. A common side effect of this ingredient is a slight tingling sensation, usually located on the ears and arms.
- What is a Prop 65 warning?
Prop 65 is a state-mandated warning that warns consumers about potential cancer-causing materials that may be present in products or locations. Prop 65 warnings are frequently seen all over California in restaurants, grocery stores, schools, hospitals, manufacturers, and on a wide variety of consumer products. Prop 65 does not ban the sale of a product, but only requires a warning.
- Why is Prop 65 on some boomski. products?
Our warning label is to protect our company against frivolous lawsuits that have been filed against industry-similar companies. These companies may have naturally occurring lead or other metals that are accumulated during their manufacturing processes. Many everyday household items also contain similar levels of metals and must display this warning on their label.
- Does Prop 65 apply everywhere?
Prop 65 warnings are only required in California. California typically has a higher standard for warnings and it’s standard for lead is 20 times more restrictive than the federal government.
- Are your products safe to consume due to Prop 65?
While the warning can be confusing, all of boomski.’s products are manufactured in certified cGMP facilities. All of our products are tested both pre and post-production to ensure high quality standards are met. By including a Prop 65 warning, it does not mean that a single serving of our product violates the standard level of metal consumption. Some of our ingredients may have naturally occurring metals in them, which may require the Prop 65 warning. It’s simply a requirement of California and the presence of a Prop 65 warning does not make the product unsafe.
- When will my order arrive?
Standard packages will typically be delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Where are you able to ship?
We are able to ship anywhere in the world.
- Do you provide an electronic tracking number?
Yes, you are able to track the whereabouts of your package through USPS electronic tracking services.
- How are your shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs from boomski. are dependent on the weight and shipping methods you choose during checkout. Expedited shipping and heavier items may cost more than items that are not urgent. Shipping items are rounded up to the next full pound.
- Can you send my package to another person as a gift?
Yes, please let us know in the Checkout Page if you would like to send the package as a gift.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping when certain order criteria are met.
- Do you offer local pickup?
Yes, if you are located in Southern California, you are able to come pick up your package directly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you deliver packages?
At this time, we do not currently offer our own delivery service. All packages are shipping through USPS.
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes, there are multiple shipping options available listed in the Checkout Page.
- Why was my package considered to be undeliverable?
Our carrier may find that your package was undeliverable for a few reasons:
- Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to boomski. by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- Illegible Shipping Label. In rare cases, it is possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. If after three attempts the carrier determines that the package is undeliverable, the package will be returned to boomski.
- Refused by Recipient. If the recipient of the package refuses delivery, the package will be returned to boomski. and determined undeliverable.
For any other questions or inquiries not listed here, please email the boomski. Brothers at email@example.com. We would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.